Welcome to flexible coupling website !
We focus on the coupling production and sales in china, 20 years manufacturing experience,The main products have jaw coupling, diaphragm coupling, flexible coupling,gear coupling;
High-Speed Servomotor Precision Flexible Shaft Couplings
- Lightweight aluminum version of the industry standard shaft coupling
- Interchangeable with L and SS line of hubs
- Corrosion resistant (finished bores passivated for additional protection)
- Accommodates for angular and parallel shaft misalignment
- Fail-safe – will still perform if elastomer “spider” fails
- No metal to metal contact
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture, and grease
Electrically Isolating Servomotor Precision Flexible Shaft Couplings
- Transmit power: Flexible couplings are used to transmit mechanical power from one machine to another. The mechanical power is in the form of torque at some speed, or work per unit of time, In general, the power lost by a flexible coupling is small.
- Accommodate misalignment: There are two types of misalignment. They are shaft misalignment and coupling misalignment. Both the misalignments are accommodated through flexible coupling.
- Compensate for end movement: Most flexible couplings are designed in such a way that they can accommodate axial movement of the connected equipment or shaft ends.
Set Screw Vibration-Damping Precision Flexible Shaft Couplings
Elastomeric flexible couplings prolong driveline component life because they reduce the magnitude of imposed loads, attenuate vibration in multiple planes, accommodate misalignments in multiple planes, and act as barriers impeding noise created by meshing gears, engaging clutches, etc. Elastomeric flexible couplings are also maintenance free. They require no lubrication or other maintenance throughout their service life.Application requirements dictate the flexible coupling style needed to optimize powertrain performance and component longevity…
In pump design, a spacer coupling is a cylindrical shaped piece introduced between the pump shaft coupling hub and motor shaft coupling hub. It gives enough space to remove the pump mechanical seal when doing maintenance, without moving either the pump body or the driver.Shafts backlash to connect in a basic and quick at least two parts of a mechanical transmission far between. The measure of the extension is adjustable to get a particular DBSE with various sorts of locks on the trees. Lengths up to 3 meters without middle help. Couplings are a significant piece of any hardware. They structure the primary and fundamental piece of the revolution instrument of any electrical and industrial machinery…
Flexible Motor Coupling
This flexible type motor coupling can connect your driving shaft with the driven shaft while it is very efficient in eliminating any misalignment to the possible extent. Minimum backlash is another great advantage of this Aluminium Flexible Coupling Coupler Helical Shaft 5mm x 8mm. This Flexible coupling with the outer diameter of 19mm and the length of 25mm is machined aluminum coupling. First bore diameter is 5mm and the second bore diameter is of 8mm also. It comes with the spiral cut in the middle along its length which makes it flexible so they can be fit to two shafts even if they are not perfectly co-linear and will help reduce binding effects…
Flex Coupling Shaft
Rotating shaft-driven mechanical components are commonly used in all forms of machinery that perform the various processes and functions of modern industry.
- Shaft misalignment will place stresses on shafts and related parts of the assembly such as bearings, which can result in early failure of both.
- Shaft ends can be misaligned radially or angularly, exhibit axial displacement, or experience a combination of all three.
- Drive couplings can be used to compensate for shaft misalignment, whether the misalignment is an intentional or an unintentional part of the design.
Types of Flexible Shaft Couplings
- Mechanically Flexible: obtain flexibility from a clearance between components that allows rolling or sliding. They require lubrication unless a moving part is made from a self-lubricating material.
- Elastomeric Element: obtain flexibility from shear or compression of a resilient polymer material, like rubber or plastic. The material may be mechanically interlocked, bolted, clamped, or molded to the hubs. They offer better shock and vibration damping than other types but are subject to operating temperature limitations.
- Metallic Element: obtain flexibility from the flexing of thin metallic discs or diaphragms.
- Miscellaneous: obtain flexibility from a combination of mechanisms mentioned above.
How flexible coupling operates?
Flexible couplings connect two shafts, end-to-end and in the same line, causing both to rotate at the same speed. They also flex to compensate for misalignment and movement between shafts. This compensation is crucial because perfect alignment of two shafts is extremely difficult and rarely achieved. There are two types of misalignment: angular and parallel. Most flexible couplings also accommodate axial movement, or end float, of the shafts.
Depending on the type, most flexible couplings can accommodate from 1/4 of a degree to 4 degrees of misalignment. Low speed couplings are aligned to 0.001 in/in (3.5 seconds) and for high speed, they are aligned even tighter at 0.0005 in/in (1.75 minutes). Maximum parallel misalignment can range from a few hundredths of an inch to over an inch.
Other Functions of Flexible Shaft Couplings:
- Dampen vibration and reduce shock loads
- Protect against overload
- Measure output torque of driven equipment
- Insulate the driver from the driven
- Position a rotor of a motor or generator
- Tune a system out of a torsional critical condition