Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they are resistant to rust and may be obtained with an increased level of ingress protection than plastics can offer; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The main element advantage of aluminium enclosures can be their EMI/RFI proper protection, which is vital for areas with a higher level of noise pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures are available in a variety of sizes with proper protection from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI safeguarded series. Viewpoint all our ranges below.
- Corrosion and rust resistant
- Lighter compared to other metals such as for example stainless steel
- Ideal for demanding environments
- Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent employees we offer a fantastic range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Package, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction box, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction package, flameproof electrical junction container. These boxes are very reliable and are made using quality raw materials. We can also custom design them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is becoming increasingly the material of preference across a range of areas previously dominated by metal.
In addition the existing trend can be seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be subjected to less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removing machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure well suited for protecting internal electrical components from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures happen to be ideal for installation to our range of EPT rails, providing a highly versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide variety of environments. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not only offers a watertight seal but as well provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of long-lasting aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket rendering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy development with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Perfect for protecting internal parts from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a variety of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our light weight aluminum enclosure are designed to meet the highest specifications of security demanded by electrical and consumer electronics designers, serving both commercial and commercial markets. They are the ideal choice for housing electric and electronic apparatus of quality value with better anti-corrosion overall performance ,cast aluminium china protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item no holes, we can generate holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a good quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish no exterior coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperatures up to 250°C with no adverse effects to the enclosures composition, making them appropriate in harsher environments. Several sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are extremely reliable and excellent quality.
· Rugged, diecast aluminium alloy electric instrument enclosure
· Separate - self adhesive silicon gasket is included - provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket continues to be versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted version is vibra completed for a even surface without sharp edges
· Painted variant is painted with troublesome - satin black polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Wintry Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are freezing rolled down to expected thickness. Aluminium Coils are ideally used for transportation, insulation as well in professional and residential structure for wall structure cladding and roofing needs.
Aluminium enclosures are ideal for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, because of their light in weight yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are likewise great for RF assignments or projects which are subject to weather. Because of the construction of the enclosures, they may also be utilized for jobs involving high temperature as the circumstances make an excellent temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are used in an array of applications such as: