The chain coupling, composed of two-strand chains and 2 sprockets, features simple and compact structure, and high flexibility, power transmission capability and durability.
What's more, the chain coupling allows simple connection/disconnection, and the use of the housing enhances safety and durability.
|Material||Carbon steel,Brass,Stainless steel,etc|
|Type number||3012, 4012, 4014, 4016, 5014, 5016, 5018,6018, 6571, 6571, 8018, 8571, 1571, 12571|
In 2571, HangZhou CZPT Machinery Co.,ltd was established by Ms. Iris and her 2 partners(Mr. Tian and Mr. Yang) in HangZhou city(ZHangZhoug province, China), all 3 Founders are engineers who have more than averaged 30 years of experience. Then because the requirements of business expansion, in 2014, it moved to the current Xihu (West Lake) Dis. Industrial Zone (HangZhou city, ZHangZhoug province, China).
Through our CZPT brand ND, CZPT Machinery delivers agricultural solutions to agriculture machinery manufacturer and distributors CZPT through a full line of spiral bevel gearboxes, straight bevel gearboxes, spur gearboxes, drive shafts, sheet metal, hydraulic cylinder, motors, tyre, worm gearboxes, worm operators etc. Products can be customized as request.
We, CZPT machinery established a complete quality management system and sales service network to provide clients with high-quality products and satisfactory service. Our products are sold in 40 provinces and municipalities in China and 36 countries and regions in the world, our main market is the European market.
Our sample room
Why choose us?
1) Customization: With a strong R&D team, and we can develop products as required. It only takes up to 7 days for us to design a set of drawings. The production time for new products is usually 50 days or less.
2) Quality: We have our own complete inspection and testing equipment, which can ensure the quality of the products.
3) Capacity: Our annual production capacity is over 500,000 sets, also, we also accept small quantity orders, to meet the needs of different customer's purchase quantities.
4) Service: We focus on offering high-quality products. Our products are in line with international standards and are mainly exported to Europe, Australia, and other countries and regions.
5) Shipment: We are close to HangZhou and ZheJiang ports, to provide the fastest shipping service.
Packaging & Shipping
Q: Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A: We're factory and providing gearbox ODM & OEM services for the European market for more than 10 years
Q: Do you provide samples? is it free or extra?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: How long is your delivery time? What is your terms of payment?
A: Generally it is 40-45 days. The time may vary depending on the product and the level of customization.
For standard products, the payment is: 30% T/T in advance,balance before shipment.
Q: What is the exact MOQ or price for your product?
A: As an OEM company, we can provide and adapt our products to a wide range of needs.
Thus, MOQ and price may greatly vary with size, material and further specifications; For instance, costly products or standard products will usually have a lower MOQ. Please contact us with all relevant details to get the most accurate quotation.
If you have another question, please feel free to contact us.
Can flexible couplings be used in heavy-duty applications such as mining and construction?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in heavy-duty applications such as mining and construction, where the equipment operates under challenging conditions and encounters high loads, vibrations, and misalignments. Flexible couplings offer several advantages that make them suitable for these demanding environments:
- Misalignment Compensation: Heavy-duty equipment in mining and construction may experience misalignment due to the rough terrain, uneven surfaces, or heavy loads. Flexible couplings can handle both angular and parallel misalignment, ensuring smooth power transmission even in these adverse conditions.
- Shock and Vibration Absorption: Mining and construction operations often involve high-impact loads and vibrations. Flexible couplings can dampen and absorb these shocks, protecting the connected components from damage and reducing wear and tear on the equipment.
- Torsional Stiffness: While flexible couplings are designed to accommodate misalignment, they still maintain a certain level of torsional stiffness to transmit torque efficiently. This is crucial in heavy-duty applications, where high torque is required to drive the machinery.
- Corrosion and Contamination Resistance: In mining and construction environments, equipment may be exposed to dust, dirt, water, and chemicals. Flexible couplings made from corrosion-resistant materials can withstand these harsh conditions, ensuring reliable performance and longevity.
- High Torque Transmission: Heavy-duty machinery often requires high torque transmission between the driving and driven components. Flexible couplings are capable of transmitting high torque efficiently, which is essential for the operation of large-scale equipment.
- Reduced Downtime: The robustness and reliability of flexible couplings in heavy-duty applications contribute to reduced downtime. By minimizing the impact of misalignment, shocks, and vibrations, flexible couplings help prevent unexpected breakdowns and maintenance issues.
When selecting a flexible coupling for heavy-duty applications, it's important to consider the specific requirements of the machinery and the operating conditions. Factors such as the type of equipment, torque and speed requirements, environmental conditions, and expected loads should be taken into account.
Overall, flexible couplings are a versatile solution for power transmission in heavy-duty applications, providing the necessary flexibility, durability, and performance to withstand the challenges posed by the mining and construction industries.
How does a flexible coupling accommodate changes in shaft alignment due to thermal expansion?
Flexible couplings are designed to accommodate changes in shaft alignment that occur due to thermal expansion in rotating machinery. When equipment operates at elevated temperatures, the materials used in the shafts and other components expand, causing shifts in the relative positions of the connected shafts. This thermal expansion can lead to misalignment, which, if not addressed, may result in additional stress on the equipment and premature wear.
Flexible couplings employ specific design features that allow them to handle thermal-induced misalignment effectively:
- Flexibility: The primary feature of a flexible coupling is its ability to flex and deform to some extent. This flexibility allows the coupling to absorb small amounts of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment that may result from thermal expansion. As the shafts expand or contract, the flexible coupling compensates for the misalignment, helping to maintain proper alignment between the two shafts.
- Radial Clearance: Some flexible couplings, such as elastomeric couplings, have radial clearance between the coupling's mating parts. This radial clearance provides additional room for the shafts to move laterally during thermal expansion without creating excessive forces on the coupling or connected equipment.
- Sliding Elements: Certain flexible couplings feature sliding elements that can move relative to each other. This capability allows the coupling to accommodate axial displacement resulting from thermal expansion or other factors.
- Flexible Element Materials: The materials used in the flexible elements of the coupling are chosen for their ability to handle the temperature range experienced in the application. Elastomeric materials, for example, can be selected to withstand high temperatures while still maintaining their flexibility.
It is essential to understand that while flexible couplings can compensate for some degree of thermal-induced misalignment, there are limits to their capabilities. If the thermal expansion exceeds the coupling's compensating range, additional measures, such as incorporating expansion joints or using specialized couplings designed for greater misalignment compensation, may be necessary.
When selecting a flexible coupling for an application with potential thermal expansion, it is crucial to consider the expected operating temperature range and the level of misalignment that may occur due to thermal effects. Working with coupling manufacturers and consulting coupling catalogs can help in choosing the most suitable coupling type and size for the specific thermal conditions of the machinery.
How does a flexible coupling handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment?
A flexible coupling is designed to accommodate various types of misalignment between two rotating shafts: angular misalignment, parallel misalignment, and axial misalignment. The flexibility of the coupling allows it to maintain a connection between the shafts while compensating for these misalignment types. Here's how a flexible coupling handles each type of misalignment:
- Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the two shafts are not collinear and form an angle with each other. Flexible couplings can handle angular misalignment by incorporating an element that can flex and bend. One common design is the "spider" or "jaw" element, which consists of elastomeric materials. As the shafts are misaligned, the elastomeric element can deform slightly, allowing the coupling to accommodate the angular offset between the shafts while still transmitting torque.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment, also known as offset misalignment, occurs when the axes of the two shafts are parallel but not perfectly aligned with each other. Flexible couplings can handle parallel misalignment through the same elastomeric element. The flexible nature of the element enables it to shift and adjust to the offset between the shafts, ensuring continuous power transmission while minimizing additional stresses on the machinery.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment, also called end-play misalignment, occurs when the two shafts move closer together or farther apart along their common axis. Flexible couplings can handle axial misalignment through specific designs that allow limited axial movement. For instance, some couplings use slotted holes or a floating member that permits axial displacement while maintaining the connection between the shafts.
By providing the capability to handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment, flexible couplings offer several advantages for power transmission systems:
- They help to prevent premature wear and damage to the connected equipment, reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
- They minimize vibration and shock loads, enhancing the overall smoothness and reliability of the machinery.
- They reduce the risk of equipment failure due to misalignment-induced stresses, improving the system's operational life.
- They allow for easier installation and alignment adjustments, saving time and effort during setup and maintenance.
Overall, flexible couplings play a crucial role in handling misalignment and ensuring efficient power transmission in various industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-10