Densen customized tyre shaft coupling,tyre rubber shaft flexible coupling,rubber tire coupling
|Product Name||Densen customized tyre shaft coupling,tyre rubber shaft flexible coupling,rubber tire coupling|
|Rated Torque||10~25000 N·m|
|Application||Widely used in metallurgy, mining, engineering and other fields.|
1,Double-diaphragm and small axial opposite wheel type coupling is the patent product developed by our factory,the patent No. ZL.99 2 46247.9
2,With compact strcture, the adjustment capacity,anti-inpact and vibration-absorbing etc properties will be higher by 35%-40% than those of single diaphragm opposite wheel type.
3,Under unexpected diaphragm breakage conditions, the plum CZPT shape flange can still transfer the torque ,the safety property is good .
Typical case of diaphragm coupling applied to variable frequency speed control equipment
JMB type coupling is applied to HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant
According to the requirements of HangZhou Electric Power Corporation, HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant should dynamically adjust the power generation according to the load of the power grid and market demand, and carry out the transformation of the frequency converter and the suction fan. The motor was originally a 1600KW, 730RPM non-frequency variable speed motor matched by HangZhou Motor Factory. The speed control mode after changing the frequency is manual control. Press the button speed to increase 10RPM or drop 10RPM. The coupling is still the original elastic decoupling coupling, and the elastic de-coupling coupling after frequency conversion is frequently damaged, which directly affects the normal power generation.
It is found through analysis that in the process of frequency conversion speed regulation, the pin of the coupling can not bear the inertia of the speed regulation process (the diameter of the fan impeller is 3.3 meters) and is cut off, which has great damage to the motor and the fan.
Later, they switched to the JMB460 double-diaphragm wheel-type coupling of our factory (patent number: ZL.99246247.9). After 1 hour of destructive experiment and more than 1 year of operation test, the equipment is running very well, and there is no Replace the diaphragm. 12 units have been rebuilt and the operation is in good condition.
Other Application Case
Packaging & Shipping
Can flexible couplings be used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in both the food processing and pharmaceutical industries under certain conditions. These industries have stringent requirements for equipment used in their processes, including hygienic design, cleanliness, and resistance to contamination. Here's how flexible couplings can be used in these industries:
- Hygienic Design: In food processing and pharmaceutical applications, flexible couplings with hygienic designs are essential to prevent the accumulation of food particles, dust, or other contaminants. Stainless steel or FDA-approved materials are commonly used to ensure compliance with hygiene standards and ease of cleaning.
- Cleanability: The equipment used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries must be easily cleanable to maintain product purity. Flexible couplings with smooth surfaces and no crevices or pockets that can trap particles are preferred.
- Chemical Resistance: Some food processing and pharmaceutical applications involve the use of cleaning agents or chemicals. Flexible couplings must be resistant to these chemicals to prevent degradation and ensure long-term reliability.
- Corrosion Resistance: In food processing and pharmaceutical environments, equipment is often exposed to washdowns and sanitizing solutions. Flexible couplings made of corrosion-resistant materials can withstand these conditions and maintain their performance over time.
- Compliance with Standards: The food processing and pharmaceutical industries are subject to strict regulations and standards. Flexible couplings used in these industries should comply with relevant industry standards, such as FDA, EHEDG, or NSF standards.
- Non-Toxic Materials: Flexible couplings used in direct contact with food or pharmaceutical products must be made of non-toxic materials that will not contaminate the process.
- Resistant to Temperature Extremes: Some food and pharmaceutical processes involve extreme temperatures. Flexible couplings must be capable of withstanding high and low temperatures without compromising their integrity.
When selecting flexible couplings for food processing and pharmaceutical applications, it is essential to work closely with manufacturers and suppliers who understand the industry's unique requirements. Customized solutions may be necessary to ensure that the couplings meet the specific needs of the application and comply with industry standards.
Summary: Flexible couplings can be used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries when they meet the necessary hygiene, cleanability, chemical resistance, corrosion resistance, compliance with standards, and temperature resistance requirements. Proper selection and application of flexible couplings can contribute to the efficiency and reliability of equipment in these critical industries.
How does a flexible coupling help in torque and rotational speed control?
A flexible coupling plays a crucial role in torque and rotational speed control in rotating machinery. It offers several benefits that contribute to efficient power transmission and help maintain desired operating conditions:
- Torque Transmission: Flexible couplings transmit torque from one shaft to another while accommodating misalignments. They provide a reliable connection that allows the driving shaft to transfer rotational force (torque) to the driven shaft without causing undue stress on the connected components.
- Smooth Power Transmission: Flexible couplings help reduce shocks and vibrations that can occur during startup, shutdown, or sudden load changes. By damping these vibrations, the coupling ensures smooth power transmission and protects the connected equipment from unnecessary wear.
- Rotational Speed Control: In certain applications, especially those involving precision motion control, maintaining consistent rotational speed is critical. Flexible couplings can help by minimizing backlash and torsional wind-up. Backlash refers to the play or gap between the coupling's components, while torsional wind-up is the twisting deformation that can occur under torque load. Flexible couplings with low backlash and high torsional stiffness contribute to accurate rotational speed control.
- Compensation for Misalignment: Rotating machinery may experience misalignment due to various factors such as thermal expansion, foundation settling, or machining tolerances. Flexible couplings accommodate angular, parallel, and axial misalignments, which helps in maintaining proper alignment between the shafts and reduces unnecessary torque variations.
- Protection from Overloads: Flexible couplings can act as a mechanical fuse by disengaging or slipping when subjected to excessive torque loads. This feature protects the connected components from damage caused by sudden overloads or jamming events.
- Energy Efficiency: Certain types of flexible couplings, such as elastomeric couplings or beam couplings, have low mass and inertia. This characteristic reduces energy losses and contributes to overall system efficiency.
By providing reliable torque transmission, smooth power transfer, rotational speed control, and compensation for misalignment, flexible couplings optimize the performance and longevity of rotating machinery. Additionally, they enhance the safety and efficiency of various industrial processes by protecting equipment from excessive loads and ensuring smooth operation in diverse applications.
How do you select the appropriate flexible coupling for a specific application?
Choosing the right flexible coupling for a specific application requires careful consideration of various factors to ensure optimal performance, reliability, and longevity. Here are the key steps to select the appropriate flexible coupling:
- Application Requirements: Understand the specific requirements of the application, including torque and speed specifications, misalignment conditions, operating environment (e.g., temperature, humidity, and presence of corrosive substances), and space limitations.
- Torque Capacity: Determine the maximum torque that the coupling needs to transmit. Choose a flexible coupling with a torque rating that exceeds the application's requirements to ensure a safety margin and prevent premature failure.
- Misalignment Compensation: Consider the type and magnitude of misalignment that the coupling needs to accommodate. Different coupling designs offer varying degrees of misalignment compensation. Select a coupling that can handle the expected misalignment in the system.
- Vibration Damping: If the application involves significant vibrations, choose a flexible coupling with good damping properties to reduce vibration transmission to connected equipment and improve system stability.
- Environmental Factors: Take into account the environmental conditions in which the coupling will operate. For harsh environments, consider couplings made from corrosion-resistant materials.
- Torsional Stiffness: Depending on the application's requirements, decide on the desired torsional stiffness of the coupling. Some applications may require high torsional stiffness for precise motion control, while others may benefit from a more flexible coupling for shock absorption.
- Cost and Life-Cycle Considerations: Evaluate the overall cost-effectiveness of the coupling over its expected life cycle. Consider factors such as initial cost, maintenance requirements, and potential downtime costs associated with coupling replacement.
- Manufacturer Recommendations: Consult coupling manufacturers and their technical specifications to ensure the selected coupling is suitable for the intended application.
- Installation and Maintenance: Ensure that the selected flexible coupling is compatible with the equipment and shaft sizes. Follow the manufacturer's installation guidelines and recommended maintenance practices to maximize the coupling's performance and longevity.
By following these steps and carefully evaluating the application's requirements, you can select the most appropriate flexible coupling for your specific needs. The right coupling choice will lead to improved system performance, reduced wear on equipment, and enhanced overall reliability in various mechanical systems and rotating machinery.
editor by CX 2023-09-14