Stainless Steel Flex Coupling with Inner Braid Liner Flexible Exhaust Muffler Pipe for Auto~
Flexible Exhaust Pipe Connector:
It is installed in the exhaust pipe between the engine exhaust branch pipe and the muffler, which makes the connection of the entire exhaust system flexible and plays a role in reducing noise. Easy to install and extend the life of exhaust noise reduction system.
Mainly used for light trucks, small passenger cars and buses. The structure is a double-layer corrugated pipe covered with a steel wire mesh sleeve, and the 2 ends are a straight edge segment outer snap ring structure. In order to improve the noise reduction effect, an expansion joint or mesh sleeve can be installed in the bellows.
Double Layer Auto Exhaust Flexible Engine Pipe for truck
-1. Suitable for a wide range of the tail pipe link.
-2. We can make parts with a high degree of flexibility.
-3. In particular, we increase the height of the bellows to enhance the effectiveness of vibration absorption.
-4. This product is used in exhaust system and high-and low-temperature.
-5. It can decrease engine noise and vibration.
Interlock Pipe + Bellow + Outer Braid + Cap
Bellow + Outer Braid + Cap
Inner Braid + Bellow + Outer Braid + Cap
Auto Exhaust Bellow Production Line:
1. Automobile exhaust flexible pipe forming machine
A. Automatic vertical bellow forming machine(One stroke 1 piece)
* Size range: 32-100mm
* Thickness range: 0.3mm-1mm
* Working principle: Hydraulic
B. YKCX-65D automatic bellow forming machine
* Inner diameter of the bellow: 16-60mm
* Thickness of the bellow: customized acceptable
* Toolings/different size changing time is about 15 minutes
* Capacity: 10 seconds for 1 convolution
* Length of tube before forming: L≤1000mm.
* Use feeding cylinder
2. Automobile exhaust bellow assembly machine
A. Bellow compressing machine B. Cap crimping machine
C. Bellow end trimming machine(single head or double head)
D. Interlock hose making machine E. Wire braiding machine
We are a professional manufacturer of all types of metal flexible metal hose making machines and machinery with more than 35 years of history, such as corrugated metal hose making machine, interlock hose making machine etc... These hoses are widely used in energy, petroleum, petrochemical, machinery, refrigeration, construction, hydropower, nuclear power, cement, paper, medicine, transportation, mining, metallurgy, urban central heating, shipbuilding, city gas, natural gas pipeline construction, Central air conditioning, aerospace and other industries. Our machines have exported to many countries such as Russia, Ukraine, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Poland, etc..
Q: Why so many suppliers choose us?
A: Because we are 1 of the most professional manufacturers of flexible exhaust pipes with more than 25 years of experience.
Q: What is the delivery time about the order?
A: The delivery time would be depended to your quantity, usually from 7~20 days
Q: How about the payment terms?
A: Normally 30% deposit in advance, the balance should paid before shipment.
Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or charged?
A: Yes, we can offer free samples but courier costs are covered by the customer.
Q: Can the products be manufactuered by customer's requirement?
A: Yes, the specifications stated above are the standard ones, we can design and manufacture as required.
Can flexible couplings be used in heavy-duty applications such as mining and construction?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in heavy-duty applications such as mining and construction, where the equipment operates under challenging conditions and encounters high loads, vibrations, and misalignments. Flexible couplings offer several advantages that make them suitable for these demanding environments:
- Misalignment Compensation: Heavy-duty equipment in mining and construction may experience misalignment due to the rough terrain, uneven surfaces, or heavy loads. Flexible couplings can handle both angular and parallel misalignment, ensuring smooth power transmission even in these adverse conditions.
- Shock and Vibration Absorption: Mining and construction operations often involve high-impact loads and vibrations. Flexible couplings can dampen and absorb these shocks, protecting the connected components from damage and reducing wear and tear on the equipment.
- Torsional Stiffness: While flexible couplings are designed to accommodate misalignment, they still maintain a certain level of torsional stiffness to transmit torque efficiently. This is crucial in heavy-duty applications, where high torque is required to drive the machinery.
- Corrosion and Contamination Resistance: In mining and construction environments, equipment may be exposed to dust, dirt, water, and chemicals. Flexible couplings made from corrosion-resistant materials can withstand these harsh conditions, ensuring reliable performance and longevity.
- High Torque Transmission: Heavy-duty machinery often requires high torque transmission between the driving and driven components. Flexible couplings are capable of transmitting high torque efficiently, which is essential for the operation of large-scale equipment.
- Reduced Downtime: The robustness and reliability of flexible couplings in heavy-duty applications contribute to reduced downtime. By minimizing the impact of misalignment, shocks, and vibrations, flexible couplings help prevent unexpected breakdowns and maintenance issues.
When selecting a flexible coupling for heavy-duty applications, it's important to consider the specific requirements of the machinery and the operating conditions. Factors such as the type of equipment, torque and speed requirements, environmental conditions, and expected loads should be taken into account.
Overall, flexible couplings are a versatile solution for power transmission in heavy-duty applications, providing the necessary flexibility, durability, and performance to withstand the challenges posed by the mining and construction industries.
How does a flexible coupling handle alignment issues in long-distance shaft connections?
In long-distance shaft connections, it is common to encounter alignment issues due to factors such as thermal expansion, foundation settlement, or machinery shifts. Flexible couplings play a crucial role in handling these alignment issues and ensuring efficient power transmission. Here's how they achieve this:
- Misalignment Compensation: Flexible couplings are designed to accommodate both angular and parallel misalignments between shafts. When the shafts are not perfectly aligned, the flexibility of the coupling allows it to bend or flex, reducing the transmission of misalignment forces to connected equipment.
- Reduced Stress on Equipment: By absorbing and compensating for misalignment, flexible couplings reduce the stress and loads imposed on connected machinery. This feature is particularly important in long-distance shaft connections, where misalignment can be more pronounced.
- Torsional Flexibility: In addition to angular and parallel misalignments, long-distance shaft connections may also experience torsional misalignment. Flexible couplings can handle torsional flexibility, allowing smooth torque transmission even if the connected shafts have slightly different rotational speeds.
- Vibration Damping: Long-distance shaft connections can be susceptible to vibrations due to the extended span and potential resonance. Flexible couplings help dampen these vibrations, protecting the connected equipment from excessive wear and fatigue.
- Resilience to Shock Loads: Long-distance shaft connections in industrial settings may experience shock loads due to sudden starts, stops, or equipment malfunctions. Flexible couplings can absorb and dissipate some of these shock loads, safeguarding the connected components.
- Longevity: By mitigating the effects of misalignment, vibrations, and shock loads, flexible couplings contribute to the longevity of the connected equipment and reduce maintenance and replacement costs over time.
When selecting a flexible coupling for long-distance shaft connections, it is essential to consider factors such as the degree of misalignment, torque requirements, operating conditions, and the environment in which the coupling will be used. Regular inspection and maintenance of the flexible coupling can further enhance its performance and ensure reliable operation in long-distance shaft connections.
How do flexible couplings compare to other types of couplings in terms of performance?
Flexible couplings offer distinct advantages and disadvantages compared to other types of couplings, making them suitable for specific applications. Here is a comparison of flexible couplings with other commonly used coupling types in terms of performance:
- Rigid Couplings:
Rigid couplings are simple in design and provide a solid connection between two shafts, allowing for precise torque transmission. They do not offer any flexibility and are unable to compensate for misalignment. As a result, rigid couplings require accurate shaft alignment during installation, and any misalignment can lead to premature wear and increased stress on connected equipment. Rigid couplings are best suited for applications where shaft alignment is precise, and misalignment is minimal, such as in well-aligned systems with short shaft spans.
- Flexible Couplings:
Flexible couplings, as discussed previously, excel at compensating for misalignment between shafts. They offer angular, parallel, and axial misalignment compensation, reducing stress on connected components and ensuring smooth power transmission. Flexible couplings are versatile and can handle various applications, from light-duty to heavy-duty, where misalignment, vibration damping, or shock absorption is a concern. They provide a cost-effective solution for many industrial, automotive, and machinery applications.
- Oldham Couplings:
Oldham couplings are effective at compensating for angular misalignment while maintaining constant velocity transmission. They offer low backlash and electrical isolation between shafts, making them suitable for precision motion control and applications where electrical interference must be minimized. However, Oldham couplings have limited capacity to handle parallel or axial misalignment, and they may not be suitable for applications with high torque requirements.
- Gear Couplings:
Gear couplings are robust and can handle high torque levels, making them suitable for heavy-duty applications such as mining and steel mills. They offer good misalignment compensation and have a compact design. However, gear couplings are relatively more expensive and complex than some other coupling types, and they may generate more noise during operation.
- Disc Couplings:
Disc couplings provide excellent misalignment compensation, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. They have high torsional stiffness, making them ideal for applications where accurate torque transmission is critical. Disc couplings offer low inertia and are suitable for high-speed applications. However, they may be more sensitive to shaft misalignment during installation, requiring precise alignment for optimal performance.
The choice of coupling type depends on the specific requirements of the application. Flexible couplings excel in compensating for misalignment and vibration damping, making them versatile and cost-effective solutions for many applications. However, in situations where high torque, precision, or specific electrical isolation is necessary, other coupling types such as gear couplings, disc couplings, or Oldham couplings may be more suitable. Proper selection, installation, and maintenance of the coupling are essential to ensure optimal performance and reliability in any mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-09-28