- Joins 2 shouldered steel pipes
- Supplied with galvanised finish for high corrosion resistance & Hot Dip Galvanized Bolt & Nuts
- Coupling sizes range from 50 to 650 mm
- Withstands pressures up to 4 000 kPa
China JUNTONG,Focus on "making production" with spirit of craftsman like reliable,experienced,professional HangZhou CZPT Machinery Auxiliaries Co.,Ltd.is established in 2004,Casting from 1997,is a professional manufacturer specialized in the R&D,production,sale and service of ductile iron Grooved Couplings and Pipe Fittings. Located in HangZhou,we enjoy convenient transportation access and comfortable environment.
Strong and Powerful.Our company is a large enterprise group composed of 1 main factory,three branch factories which covers an area of 68000 and has an annual production capacity of more than 50000 tons.We have an experienced team,around 500 skilled staff members ,20 percent of them are engineers and technicians who are professional and hardworking.four factories
With a wide range,good quality,reasonable prices and stylish designs,our products are extensively used in drinking water,fire control,medicine,chemistry and other industries.
Top Quality.Selling well in all cities and provinces around China,our products are also exported to clients in many countries and regions.In addition,We also welcome OEM and ODM orders.We have widely recognized by customers and enjoy a good reputation across the world .The company was approved by iso9001,14001,18001.Gradually,the company has acquired most of the authoritative certifications,including CE,FM and UL.
State of the art equipment.Our company has the state-of-the-art-equipment for both production and inspection .We equipped with 8 automation molding line,2automation sand mixing line70,CNC lathe,10WINTER mold machining center ,5automatic box sealing line,7paiting lines and so on.
Reliable Quality Assurance.We conduct strict quality inspections over each batch.We have a very professional laboratory with full serious of testing and inspection as Leak testing,raw material receiving inspection,batch chemical composition inspection,Microstructure testing,Advanced spectrometer ,dimension inspection,first article inspection,in-process inspection and final visual inspection.In order to ensure high quality.
In recent years,guaranteeing stable and timely supply,credible quality and sincere service,our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs.
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success! Product Application FM/UL Approved ASTM A536 Ductile Iron Grooved Couplings and Grooved Fittings
JUNT Grooved Piping System
The JUNT grooved piping system is 1 of the most advanced, versatile, economical and reliable systems available today. After the pipe ends are grooved a gasket is stretched over the pipe ends. The coupling segments are then placed over the gasket and the bolts and nuts are fastened resulting In a secure and leak free joint.
A coupling can be installed 3-4 times faster than a comparable welded or brazed joint and there is no need fora flame or welding CZPT on the job site. A coupling can be installed by fastening a pair of bolts and nuts while using only a wrench or spanner, whereas a comparable flanged joint requires the fastening of many bolts and nuts with a pair of wrenches. The grooved system allows for easy material take-offs and unlike a threaded system, there is no need to allow for added pipe length for thread engagement. With the removal of just a few bolts 1 can easily access the system for cleaning, maintenance, changes and or system expansion.
|SPECIFICATIONS FOR GROOVED COUPLINGS AND FITTINGS|
|MATERIAL||Ductile iron QT450-12 ,Ductile Iron to ASTM A536|
|CERTIFICATE||FM UL CE CUL ISO|
|THREAD TYPE||BSPT NPT|
|SURFACE TREATMENT||PAINT, EPOXY, GALVANIZED, DACROMET|
|DELIVERY TIME||Normally within 15-30 days|
|PAYMENT TERMS||T/T, LC|
Main Features1) Ductile iron ASTM A536 GRADE 65-45-12
2) FM,UL ,CE,IOS,CUL CERTIFICATES
3) CZPT RUBBER GASKET
4) PAINT RAL-3000,ORANGE,GALVANIZED
5) 300PSI ,500PSI ,2.5MPA
Main FeaturesName: Grooved Couplings and Fittings
1) Ductile iron ASTM A536 GRADE 65-45-12
2) FM,UL ,CE,IOS,CUL CERTIFICATES
3) CZPT RUBBER GASKET
4) PAINT RAL-3000,ORANGE,GALVANIZED
5) 300PSI ,500PSI ,2.5MPA
Housing FeaturesName: Coupling Housing
Ductile Iron: Standard coupling housings and fittings are made of ductile Iron conforming to ASTM A536 Gr.65-45-12. The properties of Grade 65-45-12 ductile iron are as follows;65,000 CZPT (448 MPa) tensile strength, 45,000 CZPT (310 MPa) yield strength and 12% elongation.
Name: BULTS AND NUTS
Domestic famous materials, Oval Neck bolts and heavy hoxagon nuts at ASTM A183/ISO 898,GRADE 8.8,HOT GALVANIZED.
JUNT products utilize oval neck track bolts and heavy duty hex nuts,available either in UNC threaded or ISO metric threaded*. The oval neck track bolts mate into the oval holes in the housing segments to allow for easy tightening using only a single wrench/spannerMain Parts
Name: Rubber Gaskets
During assembly the gasket is first stretched over the pipe ends which forms the initial seal. As the housing segments are installed and secured the pressure responsive gasket is slightly compressed to form a leak-tight joint. The strength of the seal is further enhanced by internal line pressure that creates downward pressure on the lips of the gasket.
* Inquiry and consulting support.
* Sample testing support.
* View our Factory.After-Sales Service
* Training how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine.
* Engineers available to service machinery overseas.
* Attend exhibition
Packing & Delivery
|Size||110 (L) * 110 (W) * 12 (H)|
|The normal package is pallet with carton box (Size: L*W*H).If container is too tigher,we will use pe film for packing or pack it according to customers special request.|
|Size||S and L Type|
|Two Sizes Type:
1. Small One(S)
353 (L) * 353 (W) * 155 (H)
2. Large One (L)
353 (L) * 353 (W) * 310 (H)
ROLL GROOVING MACHINE
HOLE CUTTING MACHIE
PIPE CUTTING MACHINE
Can flexible couplings be used in applications with high shock and impact loads?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in applications with high shock and impact loads. In fact, they are specifically designed to absorb and dampen shock loads, making them well-suited for such challenging environments. Here's how flexible couplings handle high shock and impact loads:
- Material Flexibility: Flexible couplings are made from materials with high elasticity and flexibility, such as elastomers (rubber-like materials) or metal alloys. When a shock load is applied, these materials can deform temporarily, absorbing the impact energy and preventing it from transmitting to the connected equipment.
- Vibration Damping: Shock loads often generate vibrations that can be harmful to the equipment. Flexible couplings with vibration-damping properties can further mitigate the effects of shock loads by absorbing and dissipating the vibration energy, reducing the stress on the machinery.
- Design Features: Some flexible couplings are specifically engineered with features to handle high shock loads. These may include reinforced structures, enhanced damping characteristics, or additional support to withstand the sudden forces generated by impacts.
- Load Distribution: Flexible couplings help distribute the shock load more evenly across the flexible elements or components, preventing localized stress concentrations that could lead to component failure.
- Resilience: The flexibility and resilience of the coupling material allow it to return to its original shape after the shock load has dissipated. This ability to recover from deformation ensures that the coupling can continue to accommodate misalignment and transmit torque effectively.
- Protection of Connected Equipment: By absorbing shock loads, flexible couplings protect the connected equipment from sudden and severe impacts, reducing the risk of damage or premature failure of critical components.
Applications with high shock and impact loads can be found in various industries, including mining, construction, material handling, and heavy machinery. Flexible couplings provide an essential role in maintaining the reliability and longevity of the equipment in these demanding environments.
When selecting a flexible coupling for an application with high shock and impact loads, it is crucial to consider the specific requirements and operating conditions. Consulting with the coupling manufacturer or a qualified engineer can ensure the proper coupling is chosen to meet the unique challenges of the application.
Can flexible couplings accommodate both radial and axial loads simultaneously?
Yes, flexible couplings are designed to accommodate both radial and axial loads simultaneously, making them versatile for various mechanical systems. The ability to handle these loads is one of the key advantages of using flexible couplings in power transmission applications. Here's how they manage both types of loads:
- Radial Loads: Radial loads act perpendicular to the shaft's axis and can arise from forces that are not in line with the shaft, such as belt tension or bearing loads. Flexible couplings can handle radial loads due to their flexibility and ability to bend or deform slightly, redistributing the radial forces and minimizing the impact on the connected equipment.
- Axial Loads: Axial loads act along the shaft's axis and are common in applications with thrust forces or axial movements. Flexible couplings can accommodate axial loads through their axial flexibility, allowing slight axial displacement without transmitting excessive forces to the connected components.
- Angular Misalignment: Besides radial and axial loads, flexible couplings can also handle angular misalignment between the shafts. Angular misalignment occurs when the shafts are not perfectly aligned, and flexible couplings can compensate for this misalignment, reducing wear and stress on the connected machinery.
By accommodating both radial and axial loads, flexible couplings help prevent premature wear, reduce the risk of equipment damage, and contribute to smoother and more efficient power transmission. When selecting a flexible coupling for an application, it is essential to consider the expected radial and axial loads, as well as the required level of misalignment compensation to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the coupling and the connected equipment.
What are the differences between elastomeric and metallic flexible coupling designs?
Elastomeric and metallic flexible couplings are two distinct designs used to transmit torque and accommodate misalignment in mechanical systems. Each type offers unique characteristics and advantages, making them suitable for different applications.
Elastomeric Flexible Couplings:
Elastomeric flexible couplings, also known as flexible or jaw couplings, employ an elastomeric material (rubber or similar) as the flexible element. The elastomer is typically molded between two hubs, and it acts as the connector between the driving and driven shafts. The key differences and characteristics of elastomeric couplings include:
- Misalignment Compensation: Elastomeric couplings are designed to handle moderate levels of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. The elastomeric material flexes to accommodate the misalignment while transmitting torque between the shafts.
- Vibration Damping: The elastomeric material in these couplings offers excellent vibration dampening properties, reducing the transmission of vibrations from one shaft to another. This feature helps protect connected equipment from excessive vibrations and enhances system reliability.
- Shock Load Absorption: Elastomeric couplings can absorb and dampen shock loads, protecting the system from sudden impacts or overloads.
- Cost-Effective: Elastomeric couplings are generally more cost-effective compared to metallic couplings, making them a popular choice for various industrial applications.
- Simple Design and Installation: Elastomeric couplings often have a straightforward design, allowing for easy installation and maintenance.
- Lower Torque Capacity: These couplings have a lower torque capacity compared to metallic couplings, making them suitable for applications with moderate torque requirements.
- Common Applications: Elastomeric couplings are commonly used in pumps, compressors, fans, conveyors, and other applications that require moderate torque transmission and misalignment compensation.
Metallic Flexible Couplings:
Metallic flexible couplings use metal components (such as steel, stainless steel, or aluminum) to connect the driving and driven shafts. The metallic designs can vary significantly depending on the type of metallic coupling, but some general characteristics include:
- High Torque Capacity: Metallic couplings have higher torque transmission capabilities compared to elastomeric couplings. They are well-suited for applications requiring high torque handling.
- Misalignment Compensation: Depending on the design, some metallic couplings can accommodate minimal misalignment, but they are generally not as flexible as elastomeric couplings in this regard.
- Stiffer Construction: Metallic couplings are generally stiffer than elastomeric couplings, offering less vibration dampening but higher torsional stiffness.
- Compact Design: Metallic couplings can have a more compact design, making them suitable for applications with limited space.
- Higher Precision: Metallic couplings often offer higher precision and concentricity, resulting in better shaft alignment.
- Higher Cost: Metallic couplings are typically more expensive than elastomeric couplings due to their construction and higher torque capacity.
- Common Applications: Metallic couplings are commonly used in high-speed machinery, precision equipment, robotics, and applications with high torque requirements.
In summary, the main differences between elastomeric and metallic flexible coupling designs lie in their flexibility, torque capacity, vibration dampening, cost, and applications. Elastomeric couplings are suitable for applications with moderate torque, misalignment compensation, and vibration dampening requirements. On the other hand, metallic couplings are chosen for applications with higher torque and precision requirements, where flexibility and vibration dampening are less critical.
editor by CX 2023-09-07