Densen customized tyre shaft coupling,tyre rubber shaft flexible coupling,rubber tire coupling
|Product Name||Densen customized tyre shaft coupling,tyre rubber shaft flexible coupling,rubber tire coupling|
|Rated Torque||10~25000 N·m|
|Application||Widely used in metallurgy, mining, engineering and other fields.|
1,Double-diaphragm and small axial opposite wheel type coupling is the patent product developed by our factory,the patent No. ZL.99 2 46247.9
2,With compact strcture, the adjustment capacity,anti-inpact and vibration-absorbing etc properties will be higher by 35%-40% than those of single diaphragm opposite wheel type.
3,Under unexpected diaphragm breakage conditions, the plum CZPT shape flange can still transfer the torque ,the safety property is good .
Typical case of diaphragm coupling applied to variable frequency speed control equipment
JMB type coupling is applied to HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant
According to the requirements of HangZhou Electric Power Corporation, HangZhou Oilfield Thermal Power Plant should dynamically adjust the power generation according to the load of the power grid and market demand, and carry out the transformation of the frequency converter and the suction fan. The motor was originally a 1600KW, 730RPM non-frequency variable speed motor matched by HangZhou Motor Factory. The speed control mode after changing the frequency is manual control. Press the button speed to increase 10RPM or drop 10RPM. The coupling is still the original elastic decoupling coupling, and the elastic de-coupling coupling after frequency conversion is frequently damaged, which directly affects the normal power generation.
It is found through analysis that in the process of frequency conversion speed regulation, the pin of the coupling can not bear the inertia of the speed regulation process (the diameter of the fan impeller is 3.3 meters) and is cut off, which has great damage to the motor and the fan.
Later, they switched to the JMB460 double-diaphragm wheel-type coupling of our factory (patent number: ZL.99246247.9). After 1 hour of destructive experiment and more than 1 year of operation test, the equipment is running very well, and there is no Replace the diaphragm. 12 units have been rebuilt and the operation is in good condition.
Other Application Case
Packaging & Shipping
Can flexible couplings be used in precision motion control systems?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in precision motion control systems, but careful consideration must be given to their selection and application. Precision motion control systems require high accuracy, repeatability, and minimal backlash. Flexible couplings can play a crucial role in such systems when chosen appropriately and used in the right conditions.
Selection Criteria: When selecting a flexible coupling for a precision motion control system, several key factors should be considered:
- Backlash: Look for couplings with minimal or no backlash to ensure accurate motion transmission and precise positioning.
- Torsional Stiffness: Choose a coupling with sufficient torsional stiffness to minimize torsional deflection and maintain accurate motion control.
- Misalignment Compensation: Ensure the coupling can accommodate the required misalignment without introducing significant variations in motion accuracy.
- Dynamic Performance: Evaluate the coupling's dynamic behavior under varying speeds and loads to ensure smooth and precise motion control during operation.
- Material and Construction: Consider the material and construction of the coupling to ensure it can withstand the specific environmental conditions and loads of the motion control system.
- Size and Space Constraints: Choose a compact and lightweight coupling that fits within the available space and does not add excessive inertia to the system.
Applications: Flexible couplings are commonly used in precision motion control systems, such as robotics, CNC machines, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, optical systems, and high-precision measurement instruments. They help transmit motion from motors to various components, such as lead screws, spindles, or precision gears, while compensating for misalignments and providing shock and vibration absorption.
Specialized Couplings: For ultra-high precision applications, specialized couplings, such as zero-backlash or torsionally rigid couplings, may be preferred. These couplings are designed to provide precise motion transmission without any play or torsional deflection, making them suitable for demanding motion control tasks.
Installation and Alignment: Proper installation and alignment are critical to achieving optimal performance in precision motion control systems. Precise alignment of the coupling and connected components helps maintain accurate motion transmission and minimizes eccentricities that could impact the system's precision.
Summary: Flexible couplings can indeed be used in precision motion control systems when chosen and applied correctly. By considering factors like backlash, torsional stiffness, misalignment compensation, and dynamic performance, users can select the right coupling to ensure high accuracy, repeatability, and reliable motion control in their specific application.
What are the maintenance intervals and practices for extending the life of a flexible coupling?
Proper maintenance of a flexible coupling is essential to ensure its longevity and reliable performance. The maintenance intervals and practices for flexible couplings may vary depending on the coupling type, application, and operating conditions. Here are some general maintenance guidelines to extend the life of a flexible coupling:
- Regular Inspection: Conduct visual inspections of the coupling regularly to check for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for cracks, tears, corrosion, or any other visible issues.
- Lubrication: Some flexible couplings may require periodic lubrication to reduce friction and wear. Refer to the manufacturer's guidelines for the appropriate lubrication type and schedule.
- Alignment Checks: Ensure that the connected shafts remain properly aligned. Misalignment can lead to premature wear and failure of the coupling and other components.
- Torque Monitoring: Monitor the torque levels in the system and ensure they are within the coupling's rated capacity. Excessive torque can overload the coupling and cause damage.
- Temperature and Environmental Considerations: Ensure that the operating temperatures and environmental conditions are within the coupling's specified limits. Extreme temperatures, aggressive chemicals, or corrosive environments can impact the coupling's performance.
- Inspection After Shock Loads: If the system experiences shock loads or unexpected impacts, inspect the coupling for any signs of damage immediately.
- Replace Damaged or Worn Couplings: If any damage or wear is detected during inspections, replace the flexible coupling promptly to avoid potential failures.
- Periodic Re-Tightening: For certain coupling designs, periodic re-tightening of fasteners may be necessary to maintain proper clamping force.
- Follow Manufacturer's Guidelines: Always follow the maintenance instructions provided by the coupling manufacturer. They can provide specific recommendations based on the coupling model and application.
It is crucial to develop a maintenance plan specific to the application and coupling type. Regularly scheduled maintenance, adherence to recommended practices, and proactive inspection can help identify issues early and prevent costly breakdowns. Additionally, record-keeping of maintenance activities can provide valuable data on the coupling's performance and aid in future maintenance decisions.
What are the factors to consider when choosing a flexible coupling for a specific system?
Choosing the right flexible coupling for a specific system requires careful consideration of several factors. The following are the key factors that should be taken into account:
- 1. Misalignment Requirements: Assess the type and magnitude of misalignment expected in the system. Different couplings are designed to handle specific types of misalignment, such as angular, parallel, or axial misalignment. Choose a coupling that can accommodate the expected misalignment to prevent premature wear and failure.
- 2. Torque Capacity: Determine the required torque capacity of the coupling to ensure it can transmit the necessary power between the shafts. Consider both the continuous and peak torque loads that the system may experience.
- 3. Operating Speed: Take into account the rotational speed of the system. High-speed applications may require couplings that can handle the additional centrifugal forces and balance requirements.
- 4. Temperature Range: Consider the operating temperature range of the system. Select a coupling material that can withstand the temperatures encountered without losing its mechanical properties.
- 5. Environment and Conditions: Evaluate the environmental conditions where the coupling will be used, such as exposure to moisture, chemicals, dust, or corrosive substances. Choose a coupling material that is compatible with the operating environment.
- 6. Space Constraints: Assess the available space for the coupling installation. Some couplings have compact designs suitable for applications with limited space.
- 7. Installation and Maintenance: Consider the ease of installation and maintenance. Some couplings may require special tools or disassembly for maintenance, while others offer quick and simple installation.
- 8. Torsional Stiffness: Evaluate the torsional stiffness of the coupling. A balance between flexibility and stiffness is essential to prevent excessive torsional vibrations while accommodating misalignment.
- 9. Shock and Vibration Damping: For applications with high shock loads or vibration, select a coupling with excellent damping characteristics to protect the system from excessive forces.
- 10. Cost and Budget: Compare the cost of the coupling with the overall budget for the system. Consider the long-term cost implications, including maintenance and replacement expenses.
Ultimately, the choice of a flexible coupling should align with the specific requirements and operating conditions of the system. Consulting with coupling manufacturers or engineering experts can provide valuable insights to ensure the optimal selection of a coupling that enhances system performance, reliability, and efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-08-01