Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2" bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for sturdiness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide variety of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we as well offer all of these goods. What pieces this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel building along with precise manufacturing and high quality control; this ensures that you always get yourself a premium quality regular product. What really pieces us in addition to the other guys is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the within of the driven product will be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or different component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding match on shaft.
4. With key on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the desired position on the shaft. Make sure to leave the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not employ extensions on the wrench handles , nor permit the sprocket or component to always be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there must be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for confident drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8" to 10"
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel - Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel - With keys about both the shaft and product to provide the strongest possible drive.
3/4" per Foot Taper on Barrel - Self locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are widely used as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered products with superb tolerance. The feature is easy to work with and needs no further alteration. These bushings can go well with almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full selection of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range matches up to 125mm/5" shafts & Hub diameter required depends upon the application.
Complete short reach range readily available, for compact compact assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16'' shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.